Business owners need to look for cost-effective ways to keep their employees, guests, and property safe. In light of recent acts of violence, the seriousness of increasing security at private and public businesses and other facilities should be a top priority.
To help give you a better idea of how the right commercial fence installed by our Austin fence company could help your business, consider the following scenarios:
- A new office complex is to break ground and start construction. To keep out people during construction and keep workers safe, a commercial fence can provide added protection. In addition, once the complex is finalized, the fence can remain in place to continue to provide added security.
- Teenagers are hopping over a small fence around the community pool and using it after hours, creating safety concerns . The community HOA (homeowners’ association) could have a taller commercial fence installed to stop this problem.
- The side of a restaurant is being tagged (spray painted) overnight, and the owner is getting tired of cleanup costs. Installing a fence around the perimeter of the property, along with a security gate that can be closed, could alleviate this issue.
- A local manufacturing facility is noticing an increase in employee vehicle vandalism, especially during the overnight third shift. To keep vandals out, installing the right commercial fence with a security gate will help protect the employees’ vehicles.
- A business owner notices the company dumpster is being filled with trash that is not its own. Installing a commercial fence and enclosure around the dumpster will prevent this from continuing.
- Your customers are complaining they are being bothered by people walking by your outdoor patio at your restaurant. Installing a commercial privacy fence will remedy this problem and provide a private area for your customers to unwind, relax, and enjoy their meals without interruptions.
- our business keeps being broken into, even though you have hired security guards, installed CCTV cameras, and set an alarm. Without a commercial fence around the property, there are just too many access points for robbers to gain entry to your building. Installing the right fence can keep robbers out and further supplement your other security measures.
- Your employees are complaining they can never find any parking in your parking lot. Upon further research, you discover non-employees are parking their vehicles in your lot because they don’t want to pay for parking. Installing a commercial fence with an automated security gate will keep out non-employees.
- A local daycare wants to have a single point of access to the campus for non-students, vendors, and other visitors. Installing a commercial fence around the perimeter of the campus, along with security gates, can limit access and help keep students and staff safer.
As you can see, there are all sorts of different scenarios where the security of your business, property, employees, and guests can be affected without the added protection a commercial fence can bring.
To learn more about what commercial fence installation in Austin, TX and the surrounding areas would be best for your business or commercial property, please feel free to contact Barrier Fence at (512) 354-4409 today!