Business owners need to look for cost-effective ways to keep their employees, guests, and property safe. In light of recent acts of violence, the seriousness of increasing security at private and public businesses and other facilities should be a top priority.
To help give you a better idea of how the right commercial fence installed by our Austin fence company could help your business, consider the following scenarios:
- A new office complex is to break ground and start construction. To keep out people during construction and keep workers safe, a commercial fence can provide added protection. In addition, once the complex is finalized, the fence can remain in place to continue to provide added security.
- Teenagers are hopping over a small fence around the community pool and using it after hours, creating safety concerns . The community HOA (homeowners’ association) could have a taller commercial fence installed to stop this problem.
- The side of a restaurant is being tagged (spray painted) overnight, and the owner is getting tired of cleanup costs. Installing a fence around the perimeter of the property, along with a security gate that can be closed, could alleviate this issue.
- A local manufacturing facility is noticing an increase in employee vehicle vandalism, especially during the overnight third shift. To keep vandals out, installing the right commercial fence with a security gate will help protect the employees’ vehicles.
- A business owner notices the company dumpster is being filled with trash that is not its own. Installing a commercial fence and enclosure around the dumpster will prevent this from continuing.
- Your customers are complaining they are being bothered by people walking by your outdoor patio at your restaurant. Installing a commercial privacy fence will remedy this problem and provide a private area for your customers to unwind, relax, and enjoy their meals without interruptions.
- our business keeps being broken into, even though you have hired security guards, installed CCTV cameras, and set an alarm. Without a commercial fence around the property, there are just too many access points for robbers to gain entry to your building. Installing the right fence can keep robbers out and further supplement your other security measures.
- Your employees are complaining they can never find any parking in your parking lot. Upon further research, you discover non-employees are parking their vehicles in your lot because they don’t want to pay for parking. Installing a commercial fence with an automated security gate will keep out non-employees.
- A local daycare wants to have a single point of access to the campus for non-students, vendors, and other visitors. Installing a commercial fence around the perimeter of the campus, along with security gates, can limit access and help keep students and staff safer.
As you can see, there are all sorts of different scenarios where the security of your business, property, employees, and guests can be affected without the added protection a commercial fence can bring.
To learn more about what commercial fence installation in Austin, TX and the surrounding areas would be best for your business or commercial property, please feel free to contact Barrier Fence at (512) 354-4409 today!
A lot of thought goes into choosing the right fence for your home. Before you spend your hard-earned dollars, you’ll want to ensure that you have thought out all of the important factors. Here are 3 steps you’ll want to follow to properly replace your fence.
1. Determine Your Wants and Needs
When it comes to fences, there are all sorts of options to choose from. The most commonly used fencing materials include wood, chain link, and iron ornamental fences. Before deciding on a type of fence, you’ll need to determine your wants and needs. You’ll want to think about details such as:
- What is my budget?
- What style of fence do I prefer?
- What’s the purpose of the fence?
If you have a small budget but want a fence to protect your yard and pet, a chain link fence suffices. Or, if you’re looking for a fence to add a touch of class and elegance to your home, an iron ornamental fence may be the ideal option. You’ll want to know all of the small details to ensure you’re making the best decision.
2. Find a Quality Fence Contractor
Once you’ve narrowed down the type of fence you want, you’ll want to find a fence company in Austin, TX . The contractor you choose should be reputable and experienced in installing fences of all types. In the local area, Barrier Fence is a reliable option.
Be sure that the company offers the type of fence that you want. When searching for a quality contractor:
- Determine how long the company has been in business.
- Look at before and after photos.
- Read customer reviews.
- Ask for referrals from friends, family members, and neighbors.
The right fence company can make or break your project. You don’t want to spend thousands on a fence only to have it fall short of expectations. Be sure that the contractor you choose is customer-focused and reliable.
3. Let the Professionals Handle the Rest
Take time to communicate with each potential company. Be sure to express your fence needs as well as your budget and timeline. A reputable company will come to your property for an in-person physical inspection. Many companies offer free estimates to ensure that your project needs fall within your budget. Once you’ve selected a contractor, you can let their professionals handle the rest. In just a few days, you’ll have the fence you’ve always wanted.
Barrier Fence: Serving Austin, TX
At Barrier Fence, you can rely on us to support your fence project from beginning to end. We will work with you to ensure that we stay within your budget while meeting all of your fence needs. No matter if you want a 6-foot wooden fence to secure your backyard or a decorative iron fence to beautify your home, you can depend on us!
Call us today at (512) 709-8467 to discuss your project and to receive a free no-hassle estimate.
You’ve decided that you need a fence but, before you get started on this project, you want to ensure that you’ve thought everything through. Before spending thousands on residential fencing in Austin , ensure that you have all of the information you need to make the best decision. Here are 4 questions to ask before installing a fence.
1. Do I Need a New Fence?
If you already have a fence, you may want to consider the benefits of repairing versus replacing it. Having a new fence installed will cost you thousands of dollars. On the other hand, repairing a fence is much less costly and much quicker of a process. If you’re happy with the type of fence you have and have a small budget, consider repair services. However, if you want a new fence, a new fence is the best option.
2. What’s My Budget?
Fences can be pricey, depending on the size of the area needing to be fenced. According to Home Advisor, the average cost of a fence is just over $2,700. Before deciding on a fence, consider your budget. Various factors impact the cost of your project, including:
- Material used
- Height of fence
- Size of area needing to be fenced
- Land condition (ie., hills, slopes, etc.)
Your budget will drive the type of fence that you choose. Ensure that the fence you want meets your needs without breaking the bank.
3. What Kind of Fence Is Ideal?
There are all sorts of fencing options. Many fence companies offer various materials, including wood, iron, and chain link. Fences can also be installed with different types of gates, heights, and decorative pieces. Before deciding on a fence, figure out which option is best for you.
Wood fences are ideal for privacy. These fences are also durable and easy to maintain. If you’re looking for a new fence on a budget, chain link may be more ideal. For a fence that adds an aesthetic appeal to your home, consider a decorative iron fence.
4. Are There Any Restrictions?
Every home is different. If you live in a community with a homeowners association (HOA), you may be limited in the type of fence you can have installed on your property. If you don’t have an HOA, you may want to consider any neighbors. You may need to use some of your neighbor’s fence to properly fence your yard. Be sure to talk with your neighbor before making a decision.
A Company for All of Your Fence Needs
Once you’ve figured out all the details, you’re ready to get started. DIYing a fence can be time-consuming and overly difficult. Ensure your project turns out right the first time by hiring a professional fence company.
If you’re looking for a reputable fence company in Austin, TX , look no further than Barrier Fence. We specialize in all types of fences and can work within your budget. Contact us today at (512) 709-8467 to discuss your project.
- Fence Related
- Community Related
- Austin fence
- Fence contractors
- Privacy Fence
- Protect fencing from termites
- White Picket Fence
- Fence restoration
- Repair your fence
- Termites fence damage
- Fence maintenance
- Benefits wooden fence
- Components strong wooden fence
- Summer fence care
- Soft woods
- Benefits fence
- Install new fence